IF: Impact Factor: C2Y / D2Y AIF: Average Impact Factor for series in RePEc in year y DOC: Number of documents published in year y CIT: Number of citations to the series in year y D2Y: Number of articles published in y-1 plus y-2 C2Y: Cites in y to articles published in y-1 plus y-2 SC(%): Percentage of selft citations in y to articles published in y-1 plus y-2 CiY: Cites in year y to documents published in year y IdI: Immediacy Index: CiY / Documents.   AII: Average Immediacy Index for series in RePEc in year y
(2) RePEc:bla:revinw:v:34:y:1988:i:2:p:115-42 Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database. (1988). Review of Income and Wealth Cited: 35 times.
(3) RePEc:bla:revinw:v:36:y:1990:i:2:p:115-27 The Intergenerational Correlation between Childrens Adult Earnings and Their Parents Income: Result from the Michigan Panel Survey of Income Dynamics. (1990). Review of Income and Wealth Cited: 33 times.
(17) RePEc:bla:revinw:v:34:y:1988:i:1:p:1-25 A New Set of International Comparisons of Real Product and Price Levels Estimates for 130 Countries, 1950-1985. (1988). Review of Income and Wealth Cited: 16 times.
(34) RePEc:bla:revinw:v:39:y:1993:i:3:p:229-56 Poverty, Inequality, and Family Living Standards Impacts across Seven Nations: The Effect of Noncash Subsidies for Health, Education and Housing. (1993). Review of Income and Wealth Cited: 12 times.
(38) RePEc:bla:revinw:v:45:y:1999:i:1:p:57-75 The Age-Wealth Profile and the Life-Cycle Hypothesis: A Cohort Analysis with Time Series of Cross-Sections of Italian Households. (1999). Review of Income and Wealth Cited: 12 times.
(46) RePEc:bla:revinw:v:47:y:2001:i:1:p:43-64 Household Characteristics and the Distribution of Income in Italy: An Application of Social Distance Measures. (2001). Review of Income and Wealth Cited: 10 times.
(9) RePEc:sls:resrep:02td Raising Canadian Living Standards: A Framework for Discussion (2002). Centre for the Study of Living Standards / CSLS Research Reports
(10) RePEc:tky:fseres:2002cf145 Effects of Information Technology and Aging Work Force on Labor Demand and Technological Progress in Japanese Industries: 1980-1998 (2002). CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo / CIRJE F-Series
(11) RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2883 Assessing the distributional impact of public policy (2002). The World Bank / Policy Research Working Paper Series
(1) RePEc:cam:camdae:0018 Strategy Choices of Firms and Market Concentration (2000). Faculty of Economics (formerly DAE), University of Cambridge / Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
(2) RePEc:dal:wparch:sendeco The Social Welfare Implications, Decomposability, and Geometry of the Sen Family of Poverty Indices (2000). Dalhousie, Department of Economics / Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive
(3) RePEc:epa:cepawp:2000-07 Economic and Social Consequences of Globalization: The Case of South Korea (2000). Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), New School University / SCEPA Working Papers
(4) RePEc:lec:leecon:00/10 Strategy Choices of Firms and Market Structure (2000). Department of Economics, University of Leicester / Discussion Papers in Economics
Warning!! This is still an experimental service. The results of this service should be interpreted with care, especially in research assessment exercises. The processing of documents is automatic. There still are errors and omissions in the identification of references. We are working to improve the software to increase the accuracy of the results.
Source data used to compute the impact factor of RePEc series.